- Professional concrete hammer.
- Built-in handle and barrel shock abcorber decreases the vibration.
- Quick retainer enables the bull point to be easily changed.
- Automatic cut off brush for longer tool life.
- Grease packed lubrication provides long operation without special maintenance.
- Durable alminium die cast components are used in major parts.
Ryobi Kabushiki-kaisha) is a Japanese manufacturer of components for the automobile, electronics, and telecommunications industries. It also sells printing equipment, power tools, and builders’ hardware. Ryobi Power Tools and Ryobi Jig saw Outdoor Power Equipment are brands of Techtronic Industries, used under license from Ryobi Limited. Techtronic Industries also owns Milwaukee, AEG (AEG Powertools, licensed from Electrolux), Homelite, Hoover US, Dirt Devil, and Vax.
Ryobi Seisakusho Co., Ltd. was founded in 1943, with the sale of die cast products commencing a year later. In 1961 the company began manufacturing offset printing presses and was listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange; production of power tools began in 1968. The company’s name changed in 1973 to its current one. Ryobi operates 12 manufacturing facilities across six countries. In 1985, Ryobi launched production in Shelbyville, Indiana, its only manufacturing location in the United States. Ryobi signed an official partnership deal with German football team Hertha Berlin in 2014.